NUD Kanilea Islander MC 4 from HMS

I'm not even going to read what you wrote until you post a picture! Otherwise all I will see is blah blah blah! ; )-

Congrats on the new Islander. I had a chance to play a couple Islanders at alocal retailer and they sounded great. Enjoy your new uke, sounds like you put a lot of thought into it and it is working out well.

I'm not even going to read what you wrote until you post a picture! Otherwise all I will see is blah blah blah! ; )-
Sorry, I tried to upload a picture but it didn't work so I just linked to the store site photo which Skinny Money McGee so kindly added. And I guess it was really too much blah, blah blah so I edited the original text....

And thanks DownUpDave, I am really enjoying this uke so the research was worth it......to me, if no one else:D

Congrats. Enjoy the new addition to the stable. Some of your other ukes might be getting lonely soon... :)

John

MC-4 was my first ukulele and it is the one that got me hooked. It is just really fun to play and sounds really good. I really like the wide nut and intonation. I've had southcoast soft mediums on it for a while and they are really nice, but I might try regular mediums next.

Congrats, you'll have fun with this one!

Congratulations! I hear nothing but praise about Ilanders...

Top Bottom