What is your favorite beverage to drink?

What do you like to drink?

• Sprite

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Ginger Ale

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Dr. Pepper

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • R&W Root Beer

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
i personally can live off of ginger ale hands down any day, but Dr. pepper for sure gets a vote.

what do you guys like to drink?

Coke, but not drinking for Lent.

The high quality well water we are blessed with and a good beer. Right now it's a Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss. Avoid soda pop. Love a fresh fruit juice for a sweet fix, but I live in WI.

I went to soccer camp as a kid. It was sponsored by Dr. Pepper. Really bad idea considering how hyper kids are even without heavy doses of caffeine. We we so jacked on caffeine that entire week that we couldn't even concentrate on what the coaches were telling us.

Oh....yeh...still like Dr. P. for sodas.

Mostly drink h20 M - F

Barley pops on weekends...

haha i just realized that. sorry.

i guess ill just keep to myself how well all those drinks go together in different ways, huh? hahaha.

its cool. i just want you to keep your age down. we want people to think that you are young ;)

I mostly drink water,but I love Ginger Ale. It supposedly also helps stomach illnesses.

ya i drink a lot of water too. can never get enough of it!!!

Mr. Pibb!!

Mr. Pibb is a poor imitation of Dr. Pepper. Dude didn't even get his degree. - Mitch Hedberg

Also, I drink more water than anything, once in a while I'll have some wine or some juice.

Vodka, whisky, beer, sometimes I even swallow my mouth wash because it has traces of alcohol. just kidding.
ICED TEA!

Last edited:
water is very bad for you :]
it tastes too plain. thus, your body will get bored by the lack of flavor and will refuse to work haha.

SOBE is all i drink now.

Top Bottom