NUD Video

pixiepurls

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/2ZyTv1Of-rs

First half I play it, second half I show details etc. Ignore the bit about the back being two pieces I have no idea what I am talking about.

Last edited:
I like the Play First / Talk Second structure – usually I'm more interested in hearing the uke in a review than in hearing the player talk (though I did enjoy the entire 4:47). Thanks for the review. ("Don't look!")

I like the Play First / Talk Second structure – usually I'm more interested in hearing the uke in a review than in hearing the player talk (though I did enjoy the entire 4:47). Thanks for the review. ("Don't look!")

thanks :) I don't play soprano very well, I def sound better on my Tenor but I figured it was an excuse to practice trying to sound good lol!

I think I want to change the strings on it.. not sure what will be best.

Last edited:
Cool! Pics are nice for NUD, but the new owner's videos are just as interesting to me. Sounds like a very nice ukulele, and you seem pleased. A winner! :)

Enjoy your new uke. I also just bought a soprano, mahogany uke to go with my tenor. It sure is different and I'm just getting used to the scale. I have XL hands. I should make a video, like you did. Pretty cool. I also love the tonality of mahogany. Classic sound.

I think you did a good job with the review and I think that you made a good choice of a ukulele.

Good video and you are doing great for two months in!

Top Bottom