Goldtone BUB Baritone banjo uke $300 shipped USA

cb56

Reaction score
SOLD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Here you go

Wow! You're in some good company there - YouTube had a Pentatonix video come up at the top of the suggested videos after yours finished! Man I love those guys - possibly the best thing that ever resulted from a TV writer's strike...

Seriously though that is the first banjo uke that I've even been the slightest bit tempted by...I didn't know anybody even made baritone banjo ukes!

John

Better snatch it up while it's available :)

damn if it was only a little bit cheaper i want one of these really bad, although i would play it in standard with low D. sounds amazing!

I have one and it's a good instrument. Would be much better with a 10" head instead of the 8" but otherwise it's well made and sounds good. Mine's tuned high D, BTW. Get the armrest from Goldtone if you buy it.

Payment sent.
Wondering what strings are on it now, I like their sound.
Thanks ichadwick for suggesting the armrest.

Got the payment, thanks. The strings on it now (in the video) are Aquila 56U high d Baritone strings. re entrant tuning dGBE.
I'll send you some extra strings some new, some used. I have also at one time replaced the G string with another E string and tuned it up to high g giving it a higher pitched dgBE hi / lo kind of nashville tuning. Still uses the same chord shapes. Give that a try also sometime, you might like it.
Enjoy,
cb

Top Bottom