No Guru, No Teacher, No Season

what might season 115's theme be??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Season 115 is on its way. It's a little slower than the usual Season, but it'll get going. Your patience and fortitude are appreciated. (Of course, if you can't wait to record this week, you can share a waiting song in the Seasonal Anticipation Syndrome thread.)

-Volunteer Seasons Coordinator Jr.

Hi Ralf!

We all appreciated that this is a volunteer run place and that you, in particular, put in a lot of effort to make the trains run on time. There's sure to be a little delay occasionally.

I know everyone is just having fun here. But, it seemed like a good idea to start a playlist and a thread to add to the merriment.

Amen to respecting those who volunteer to run things! People got their own lives, and those of us, like myself, who just show up to hang out and play songs are damn lucky that there are others who are willing to take on responsibility to run things around here.

Thanks to Ralf and the mods and all the hosts. Please never take any of the joking around in the Anticipation thread as any kind of criticism.

Amen to respecting those who volunteer to run things! People got their own lives, and those of us, like myself, who just show up to hang out and play songs are damn lucky that there are others who are willing to take on responsibility to run things around here.

Thanks to Ralf and the mods and all the hosts. Please never take any of the joking around in the Anticipation thread as any kind of criticism.

Amen to all of that:)

Besides the uke was never meant to be taken seriously. After all its just a toy! :smileybounce:

OMG A late season, does this mean I'm actually gonna have to kill some time and talk to the wife ?? Lol

Merriment on, dudes.
We all appreciated that this is a volunteer run place and that you, in particular, put in a lot of effort to make the trains run on time. There's sure to be a little delay occasionally.

I know everyone is just having fun here. But, it seemed like a good idea to start a playlist and a thread to add to the merriment.

18 videos on our Waiting Playlist <<<click here for 50 minutes (so far) of anticipatory splendour!
AND, don't foget to vote in our WHAZZIT GONNA BE?
Theme Guessing at it's finalist.

OK- the poll is funny as hell. Loving this...but here it is 9:20 and I am ten seconds from making my own season

Well, here is the end of the line for season 114.5.
Lynda has rescued us from our plight, Yeah Baby!!

The Poll will run another day but I declare Game of Scones and Peewee Herman's "More than a feeling" week the early winners.

Skiffle Rock would make a good season, Rob, I agree. Chicken songs, ditto (Seasonistas love a challenge)

Thanks kids, this was fun.

Top Bottom