Ignite Uke Talk for Guelph

ichadwick

Reaction score
Just saw this video today. Great stuff.

The rules in Ignite are that you must enlighten the audience in five minutes with 20 slides that auto-advance.

I met Cynthia at the Orangeville Ukulele Jam, Sunday. Wonderful passion for the instrument.

There was a Ukulele jam in Orangeville this past Sunday, as in yesterday. I would have attended if I had known, damn. Now I know how you felt when you didn't know about the Kanile'a launch at Cosmos

Anyhow............that is a great video and presentation she did, thanks for sharing that Ian.

There was a Ukulele jam in Orangeville this past Sunday, as in yesterday. I would have attended if I had known, damn. Now I know how you felt when you didn't know about the Kanile'a launch at Cosmos

Anyhow............that is a great video and presentation she did, thanks for sharing that Ian.

Check the Broadway Music website for times and dates. It changes according to what else is going on in the month. I did post notices about the jam here in at least one thread, and on the Vintage Ukulele Music Facebook page., as well as on Twitter. Not sure what Broadway does to publicize it, but they also have a FB page.

Thanks Ian, I guess I just did not see your noticies. How did the event go, was there a good turn out of people?

Unfortunately I don't do Facebook or Twitter. I have too much electronic interference/mandated involvement in my life already so I made the choice to stay clear of those. I realize they are a great way to stay connected but sometimes I just want to veg out :p

Last edited:
orangeville_01.jpg

About 15 attended; three of us from Collingwood (photo was taken early - some others arrived afterwards). Mix of new and experienced players, so some lessons about chords and strumming. Lots of fun. Some new songs I picked up.

Check Broadway's website for meeting dates. They did mention one for May and I believe it was the 18th, but better check. My hearing isn't what it used to be.

Top Bottom