FS: Pono Cedar/Rosewood Pro-Classic Tenor w/slotted headstock and MISI pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

w/o-talent

Reaction score
This has been a great player but I've ordered a Kamaka Semi-Custom so the wife says I've got to clear out some ukes.

I bought this through John Kitakis at Pono in April of 2012. Their popular Pro-Classic tenor with cedar top, rosewood back and sides, abalone rosette, slotted headstock, ebony face plate, fingerboard and bridge. It also has the adjustable truss rod (allen wrench included), and comes with an Oahu hard case. I have kept the uke humidified during dry months with the Oasis ukulele humidifier (humidifier not included, sorry).

Later I had professionally installed the MISI Acoustic Trio Ukulele Pickup, and a strap button on the heel of the neck. The MISI is great, just plug the charger in for a minute and you're ready to go for hours.

I currently have it strung Low G with Savarez strings. Seeing as how I also suffer from SSA I am including a package of the Ko'olau Golds, the Ko'olau Mahanas, and re-entrant Living Water strings for the purchaser to try.

As I said it's a player. As such there are strum marks (which one of the photos captures) and a chip underneath the bridge below the A string (again picture included).

I have set up a photo file in dropbox where you can review all photos.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vacajj3bkzutoi7/Agx2O1vZV6

Brand new with the MISI professionally installed this uke will cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $1150. But as this ukulele is not new I am offering it for $700. That price includes shipping to the CONUS.

Attachments

• P1010773.jpg
    P1010773.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 227
  • P1010747.jpg
    P1010747.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Wondering if this has a radius neck or not ... thanks.

Hey thanks for getting back to me ... it sounds beautiful and at a great price. I am sure someone will love it!

this is one nice uke. I recently bought one of these in the marketplace. wonderful tone!

Last edited:
Price drop to $700. That includes shipping to the CONUS. Playing through an amp is a blast. You'll love the MISI, and you'll love how this ukulele sounds.

still available? PM sent!

I'd love to hear what options you chose for your semi-custom Kamaka . . . :D

I'd love to hear what options you chose for your semi-custom Kamaka . . . :D

Google photos of Andrew Molina's kamaka. It looks pretty much like that. One small problem. Andrew plays his a thousand times better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom