FS: Kanile'a Soprano K-1 w/satin finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

w/o-talent

Reaction score
In addition to my listing selling a Pono Pro-Classic tenor I am also offering this Kanilea soprano.

The serial number on this ukulele is 0112-7468 (photo in dropbox link) so it was built in January of 2012. I am the 2nd owner. The original owner stated she had good intentions but never played it. At the time it was offered I was going through this phase of why not own ukuleles in each size, so I bought it. Guess what, I had good intentions but probably have only played it an hour. I am selling both this and the Pono to help subsidize a new Kamaka semi-custom tenor. I have kept it in an Oahu hard shell case the entire time with an Oasis ukulele humidifer (the case is included, the humidifier is not).

As you expect the ukulele is pristine. The case has some small white marks which look like paint smears from a wall. It came that way to me. I can't tell you what strings are on there now (they are re-entrants). As I also suffer from SSA I am including a package of Martin M600 strings, Fremont Blacklines, Worth CM's, and Aquila Nylguts.

The dropbox link below leads to all of the pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ep9ruzahtepsfql/xiMlCeMFpq

Brand new this ukulele costs over $800. I am offering it for $550 and that includes shipping to the CONUS, and all of the packages of strings.

Attachments

• P1010772.jpg
    P1010772.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 69
  • P1010775.jpg
    P1010775.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom