my daughter apparently taught herself percussion

pixiepurls

Reaction score

I think from seeing me chunk, she started it doing it while I was chunking anyway. So cute, she's 4yo. She's dressed in an owl Halloween costume and random tights. My funky girl. LOVE HER!

Last edited:
Oh, how cute! That sigh when you adjust her hair... "Mom, please, I'm trying to play." :rotfl:
She's got a pretty good grasp of rhythm for a four year old! I bet she grows up to be an amazing musician. :)

Oh, how cute! That sigh when you adjust her hair... "Mom, please, I'm trying to play." :rotfl:
She's got a pretty good grasp of rhythm for a four year old! I bet she grows up to be an amazing musician. :)

Yeah I am fairly impressed by her rhythm also! I think though if you take small kids and work with them on this stuff they take to it very quickly. Most people don't bother to get a 4yo music lessons :) I've learned though she doesn't need to go every week. I think at her age twice a month or once a month is enough if there is music being played in the home some.

Great job, mom! Teach her the A7 chord and teach her the Coconut Song (it's a one chord song)

"You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up...

She has a surprizing sense of timing and rythym for such a young age. Ric

Great job, mom! Teach her the A7 chord and teach her the Coconut Song (it's a one chord song)

"You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up...

She has a surprizing sense of timing and rythym for such a young age. Ric

She's had about 3 lessons so that helped loads, he had way more luck teaching her the chords and I've had more luck teaching her the strumming :) Thanks :D

Top Bottom