'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
ZOMG, great season but I'm so mad they took away Donna's memory. It's like in English class how they tell you never to make a "..And then I woke up" story. This is kind of like that - all this history and POOF! gone. :/

Lanark
03-17-2009, 08:58 AM
Plus David Tennant is leaving at the end of the next season so there's a new Doctor coming up and the only Torchwood coming up is a 5 part Special mini-series.

That said, I do have to say that Donna wasn't my favorite companion in the series so far. But then I don't think they quite figured out her character and how to use her until the end of her run.

UKISOCIETY
03-17-2009, 09:23 AM
Let's cheer up with my :smileybounce:Dr. Who theme on ukuleles!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk_wdmWZ0Io&feature=channel_page):smileybounce:

mshim
03-17-2009, 08:16 PM
yes that indeed pissed me off too. i actually liked donna A LOT. slightly more than rose... and A HELL Of a lot more than martha.
SPOILER BELOW

i just had a real big problem with the end when rose was sent off with the "other" doctor. i thought that was a cheap ending, just to making everyone happy except for the "real" doctor so to say...

there isn't going to be a season this year (for the UK) but they will start in 2010. I think they said they are making 3 specials for this year?

the christmas one already aired. it was pretty funny.

Jimmy
03-18-2009, 09:41 AM
i just had a real big problem with the end when rose was sent off with the "other" doctor. i thought that was a cheap ending, just to making everyone happy except for the "real" doctor so to say...

It doesn't work like that! Theenk about eet...

Martha chooses to go
Rose has other Doctor
Donna has to back to her boring life which he doesn't like and doesn't know she met the Doctor

Everyone has something except the Doctor and Donna. It's sad, really.

I hart David Tennant and will miss him... But let's hope the feature length stuff is good!

UKISOCIETY
03-18-2009, 09:48 AM
sMALL SPOILERS BELOW

I finally watched this ep last night. Overall, I liked it. I really appreciate that the new series shows the huge impact the Doctor has on his companions. I didn't like this new Sarah Jane Smith though. I guess the computer, the sun warp crystal (or whatever it was) and her son are from another TV show, but it all seemed a bit much for me.

But, I really REALLY lilked the old Sarah - smart but melancholy.

khrome
03-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Let's cheer up with my :smileybounce:Dr. Who theme on ukuleles!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk_wdmWZ0Io&feature=channel_page):smileybounce:

Hahha that was too cool.