First uke and I'm addicted!!!

Kyle95

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have recently purchased my first ukulele and I love it. It's a Luna pineapple great wave soprano. I made sure I had it set up properly and it plays fantastic! I literally cant put it down. I just thought I would show it off a little. Also I would definitely recommend it for a good starter uke. :)
LUNA.jpg

-Kyle

Very nice, but be careful with your love affair, within a week of buying my first, I ordered two more, and within a few months I had eight. I'm down to six, with the idea of selling a couple more to order a custom.

Congrats, Kyle! Nice looking pineapple there. Have fun!

-Steve

Sweet looking ukulele! I'm so glad you discovered the uke. It is totally addictive!

That's great, Kyle! I have a Luna pineapple too, although mine is the Tattoo. It lives on my sofa, always ready for a bit of strumming practice, and I agree with your assessment.

Yay! I know you will love it.

Hello everyone, I have recently purchased my first ukulele and I love it. It's a Luna pineapple great wave soprano. I made sure I had it set up properly and it plays fantastic! I literally cant put it down. I just thought I would show it off a little. Also I would definitely recommend it for a good starter uke. :)
View attachment 66368

-Kyle

this uke is actually on my wish list of ukes.
I sold my lanikai lu21 im thinking now
of getting a pineapple sorpano to replace it.
I'm looking into the luna or a kala have not decided
however i like the look of the luna ukes and hear good things.

Top Bottom