Original song - "lifemusic"

HaileISela

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Last week I was on a seminar from my voluntary work and joined the music workshop. Our aim was to write and record a song within four days. The group consisted of nine different members, playing/singing different instruments and genres. well, we made it, and it turned out to be really cool. noone of us ever wrote a song with lyrics before but it's quite nice. My influence are the chords of chorus and verse, the Uke, half of the singing in the chorus, the lyrics of the chorus, one of the verses lyrics, the bagpipe in the bridge and some others.

I hope you'll enjoy this (though only the chorus is in English):
lifemusic.mp3:shaka:

Peace and Mahaloz

sounds very cool and unique!

Bro, this sounds great.

Just tried to listen to this but it said file not found.

I did watch some of your youtube vids though, Haile. You are super talented!

Just tried to listen to this but it said file not found.

I did watch some of your youtube vids though, Haile. You are super talented!

wow thanks!

for that file, do you have skype or msn or aim or something? I could send it to you that way...

great song Haile! that workshop must have been way fun. i hope you stick with it and come out with more awesome music.

well, there won't be more most likely... but it definitely was a heck of fun (apart from the saxophon player who was drunk all the time, actually I almost played the sax parts too^^).

but the guy who recorded that gave me the program he used for recording/mixing. ableton live, pretty awesome. so I think there'll be more from me (and my band) soon...

for four days, this is an extremely catch tune. i love it

thanks chuck! I really liked your new original...

Top Bottom