Nud x 2!

Nickie

Reaction score
Wow....my Moku concert came, just opened up today....mercy, it was well worth the wait! I took some pix, only to have Picassa fail to upload the pics to UU....darn it...
The we went on a whim trip to Compass Music on the beach, and Tamara picked me up a new koa Ohana concert uke!
oh boy what a birthday, and it's on Sunday, but it feels like it's today!

Hey Nickie. Congrats on the NUD but we need some pics once you come up for air after the initial jam down!

What a great day! I've actually been to Compass Music - a friend from college lives about a mile from there, and I bought a Kala travel tenor there about two years ago.

Nice! And happy birthday!

Greetings and happy birthday. Upload to your pictures first, then from pics to UU

You know what is better than a piece of birthday cake, 2 pieces of birthday cake and a new uke to go with each one.Congratulations on both and I will be looking forward to seeing your pictures. Enjoy

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, and then some!!!

I want pics!!!! Of both!!!!

Congrats on the Two New ukes and Happy birthday greetings girl...have a super day and dinner...happy strummings too :)

Cool to hear that Compass Music is still around. I used to live in the Treasure Island area. Post some pics of those ukes!

Thanks guys! I've tried and tried to post pics, but something's broken....ARGH....I posted some on UU's facebook page...so it's not my computer....
I don;t eat cake, but 2 ukes, that's like WOW....I can't decide which one to play....fell asleep holding one of them last night...Tammy took a pic, threatened to put it on FB...now I havet o be on my best behavior!....my poor Kala is sitting there....but it's still my bb....the only one with a pickup and a cutaway body, so it's still best for open mic....

Top Bottom