Best place online to learn IZ Somewhere over the rainbow?

pixiepurls

Reaction score
There seems to be a zillion tutorials, anyone have one they learned form and love?

Once you learn it, you might want to check out Nicholas David's version he did on The Voice a few seasons ago. It was by far the best version of the song I've ever heard. He jazzed it up a bit. It's nothing to do with the uke but if you love the song, you might like the version.

Also nothing to do with Ukulele but worth checking out on youtube......Ian Tyson's version (with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra). For me it's far and away the best version but I am a big admirer of IT anyway.Sorry have forgotten how to provide a direct link.
JP

I happen to be working on this song and after much searching here is what I am using.

Go to ukuleletricks.com and under song they have Izz's version with easy chords and all lyrics, print this off

Go to youtube and see Ukulele Mike, ( Mike Lynch) has got a great 7+minute instructional on it. He sings and plays the complete song through first which is a good reference.

I happen to be working on this song and after much searching here is what I am using.

Go to ukuleletricks.com and under song they have Izz's version with easy chords and all lyrics, print this off

Go to youtube and see Ukulele Mike, ( Mike Lynch) has got a great 7+minute instructional on it. He sings and plays the complete song through first which is a good reference.

thanks I will try this, I like mike's tutorials! I also had some good help from my teacher today too! Will keep working on it till I get it :)

Top Bottom