Wanna trade? Beltona concert resonator, Teton electric tenor, Kala pocket travel uke

seonachan

Reaction score
I've got a few ukes I'm not playing as much as I thought I would, so I'd like to see if someone wants to trade for any or all of them. I have a few other instruments for trade as well. Here's what I've got:

1. Beltona concert resonator uke
. Fiberglass body. Gently used in great shape, I got it used a few months ago (you can see the previous listing for it here in the marketplace). Plays wonderfully, resos just aren't my thing. Includes hard foam case with missing handle.

2. Teton solid body electric tenor uke. Also bought within the last few months, got it new from MIM so it's set up right. There's a blemish on the side of the fretboard, purely cosmetic (see pics), otherwise the only "flaw" is the dot at the 9th fret. Includes gig bag.

3. Kala Pocket Travel uke
. Bought it new about a year ago from HMS, still in mint condition. Comes with gig bag.

4. If there's any interest in non-ukes, I have a Republic tenor resonator guitar, Stella tenor guitar, Art & Lutherie Ami spruce parlor guitar, Blueridge BR-40 guitar, Kentucky KM-250 mandolin, and an Olympia Dulcimer Company chromatic walkabout dulcimer (basically like a 3-course bouzouki) that I would consider trading as well.

5. In a moment of extreme weakness, I could part with my Pono AB acacia baritone with pickup.

I'm open to selling but I'd like to try for trades first. Happy to add or subtract cash to even things out.

What am I looking for?

- For ukes, I don't have anything in particular in mind. I like anything bigger than a soprano. I have a tenor I'm happy with, so maybe a nice concert, but I'll consider anything decent.

If you've got other instruments to offer, I'm looking for:

- mandolas, octave mandolins, mandocellos, bouzoukis...

- tenor guitars

- a short-scale (21-23") guitar I could give to my daughter. Something like a GS Mini, Baby Taylor, Little Martin, Yamaha JR or APXT2, or Luna Safari.

Thanks for looking!

beltona4.jpgteton2.jpgxpocket8.jpg

Last edited:
More pics of the Beltona. Note the tiny chip at the base of the headstock between the G and C strings in the 3rd picture.

beltona5.jpgbeltona6.jpgbeltona7.jpgbeltona11.jpgbeltona12.jpg

PM sent. Interested in the reso tenor guitar

Just to update:

- I have a local sale offer on the Teton, so this weekend is the last chance to work out a trade for it.

- I'm working out a trade for the Republic reso tenor guitar.

- Pocket uke was pending but is still available, as is everything else listed.

Quick update:

- The Beltona is still available.
- The Pocket is still available but I have a local buyer interested and plan to sell it next week if it doesn't go here.
- I'm more inclined to trade/sell my Pono AB Acacia baritone with installed passive pickup. I'll try to put up pictures soon.
- The Teton is sold

Non-Ukes:
- the Republic tenor guitar, Art & Lutherie Ami, Kentucky mandolin, and Olympia walkabout dulcimer are all sold/traded
- the Blueridge BR-40 is still available
- I also have a Big Muddy mandola if anyone's interested in that

What I'm most interested in trading for:
- Pono TE electric
- Risa Les Paul tenor
- K brand tenor or concert
- mandolin (Eastman MD305 or similar quality)
- GS Mini

Top Bottom