is ronVA still here?

pixiepurls

Reaction score
I saw him in a video on youtube and was wondering if he's still around, as I am in RVA as well.

Hi, Ron Miller here from Richmond. Thanks for the message. We have a very active uke group in the area. I started River City Ukulele Society about 4 years ago at Sam Ash Music on Broad St. We moved to The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen where we meet on 1st and 3rd Tuesday evening- 7:00 to 8:30 pm. Plus we have other stuff going on from time to time. A few years ago we started UkeFest Virginia which has become a big success. We have folks from all over Virginia as well as other states......great workshops, vendors, food and professional uke folks from all over to teach and entertain. Please join our Facebook page to keep up with events. Search River City Ukulele Society and click "join." I hope you can make it to our jams. We have folks of all levels from beginners up. You can email me directly if you have any questions at: richmonduke@gmail.com

Cheers,

Ron

Hi, Ron Miller here from Richmond. Thanks for the message. We have a very active uke group in the area. I started River City Ukulele Society about 4 years ago at Sam Ash Music on Broad St. We moved to The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen where we meet on 1st and 3rd Tuesday evening- 7:00 to 8:30 pm. Plus we have other stuff going on from time to time. A few years ago we started UkeFest Virginia which has become a big success. We have folks from all over Virginia as well as other states......great workshops, vendors, food and professional uke folks from all over to teach and entertain. Please join our Facebook page to keep up with events. Search River City Ukulele Society and click "join." I hope you can make it to our jams. We have folks of all levels from beginners up. You can email me directly if you have any questions at: richmonduke@gmail.com

Cheers,

Ron

yay cool I had no idea there was a local group :) I'll see if I can come by sometime!

Top Bottom