Wanton Ukulele Destruction

Another example of the fact that simply having the equipment and ability to produce a YouTube video doesn't mean you should.

I guess they couldn't cajole the dogs to lift their legs over the last uke.

Why do these people hate ukes? :D

Nice disclaimer at the end, though. I've referred to many an instrument as "unplayable" in the past.....

I dunno. I simply can't understand why anyone would buy an instrument and then destroy it. Even those crappy ukes would bring joy to someone... to me it's a lot like book burning.

I dunno. I simply can't understand why anyone would buy an instrument and then destroy it. Even those crappy ukes would bring joy to someone... to me it's a lot like book burning.

4:15 "no playable musical instruments were harmed during the filming of this video"

I don't buy the 'no playable instruments' deal. That's just a cute/smart-alec twist on the typical Hollywood disclaimer. I'm with Mr. Chadwick on this, but I reckon a feller can do what he wants with his own ukulele(s).

I do love a good slow-motion camera.

I thought the lead singer's eyeglasses were ugly. We should cut those eyeglasses in half with a chainsaw, run over them with huge tires and with horses, and otherwise render them unusable. :)

It's like the people who go out on day one of a new video game console and purchase one just to destroy it in the parking lot in front of everyone waiting to buy one. I can think of much better things to do with the money they wasted in doing nonsense such as this.

My video stopped at :49. I take that as a sign from God. LOL

I didn't watch it, but I'm basically opposed to destruction of any kind, especially if it involves waste....

Top Bottom