Great deal on Lanikai 6 string at MF

Captain Simian

Reaction score
Post Deleted

Last edited:
I recently bought an Ohana 6 string too. What do you plan to play on yours? I use mine mostly to play chords for singing.

I recently bought an Ohana 6 string too. What do you plan to play on yours? I use mine mostly to play chords for singing.

This will be my third 6 string. I'm a strummer and a little finger picking while strumming. This will be a step down in quality from my previous 6 stringers but I've always enjoyed lani Kai's 8 string Ukes.

A quick off-topic question: A thread indicating that a Moore Bettah was available at eBay and including a link to the auction was moved to the "Links and Videos" board, I believe because it included a link. This thread similarly states that an ukulele is on sale somewhere (this time Musician's Friend) and includes a link to the page on which the ukulele is on sale. Why hasn't this thread similarly been moved to the "Links and Videos" board? I'm not trying to make trouble, and I think the moderators do a great job. I'm just trying to understand the rules. Mahalo!

Top Bottom