FS: Big Island Traditional Tenor

Mattyukaholic

Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous Big Island Traditional Tenor ukulele. Almost new! This is made from all solid koa, top, back and sides, with a solid mahogany neck and koa faceplate. The high gloss finish is mirror like and there is beautiful detail in the abalone headstock inlay and genuine koa buttons on the geared tuners. The finish is meticulous with a smooth as butter fretboard and perfectly dressed frets.

The sound is really sweet with this one. It has depth from the deep body but also shimmering high notes. It is a seriously good ukulele.

The ukulele is as new except a tiny ding on the bottom where the finish is slightly chipped. It really is minimal and obviously purely cosmetic.

I'm selling because I bought this on impulse, but many who know me from here and other forums will know I like smaller ukuleles. It just wasn't meant for me and I'd like someone else to cherish it.

No case for this one but I'll double box for safe transit.

Details:

Top, bottom and sides: Koa solid wood
Neck: Mahogany
Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlays Abalone
Bridge: Rosewood
Nut and saddle: bone
Tuners: closed, chrome, 14:1 ratio with Koa buttons
Varnish: high gloss

Asking $450 dollars or £300 plus actual shipping anywhere in the world from the UK.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Matt

Very nice.

Does this have a radius neck?

What does this sound like? Any sound sample?

Thanks for posting the sound samples. Will strum more on what I have. Best of luck.

Top Bottom