Moore Bettah "Tree of Life" Custom Tenor For Sale on eBay

Quoting from the eBay ad: "A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear." Unless the seller's financial situation forces this flip sale, then there's something unsavory about this. An UNUSED Moore Bettah ukulele? Really?

No, I am not the seller. I just thought I'd be considerate to let my fellow UU'ers know that there is Moore Bettah uke for sale. Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

No problem, I only ask because then it might go into a different section. Thank you for the heads up.

Quoting from the eBay ad: "A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear." Unless the seller's financial situation forces this flip sale, then there's something unsavory about this. An UNUSED Moore Bettah ukulele? Really?

It just happened a few weeks back. I guess it happens more often than we think. (Unless it's the same one, but I don't think so)

How can anyone own a Moore Bettah ukulele and never have given it a serious playing??? Seems unconscionable!

I am NOT the seller of this one but I sold one recently in the condition this one is listed as. Over a period of time I bought three of Chucks ukuleles and put them away. I have one that I've played. Chuck's ukuleles are musical instruments and works of art. I play a little (very little), but I love fine wooden instruments - guitars and ukuleles. In addition to the pleasure of owning them, they have been better than money in the bank (which isn't much good to look at) and rival the best of picks in the stock market. The person that bought my Moore Bettah was grateful for the chance to own one without a long long wait. I become comfortable buying and selling on eBay by carefully checking out the feedback. The auction will probably take off in the last minute.

Eesh.

That is all!

:eek:

Top Bottom