My Old baseball card collection has took another hit.

Faricelli

Reaction score
I use to be a Hockey and baseball card fanatic. I was going through my stuff a few years back and was thinking man this steroid crap has really hit some of my better cards. AKA: Bonds, McGwire,Clemons etc. Now A. Rod. If it wasn't for all my old stuff, I wouldn't have crap. I think there should be a class action law suit against these guys for ruining the value of my cards. LOL

I feel for you man. I was/am in the same boat. All the great value of my cards are sliding down hill. Kobe killed me the most. Barry too....had bunch of his RC cards.......BLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually have come to the realization that it was partially my fault. Should of sold those things when they were good. Instead, like the collector I am, keep everything.....make a million.....yeah right. Oh well, I have a Bird/Irving/Magic card, I have a Kobe redemption RC, I got a Marino RC. I'm still looking for a few more select rookies in all sports to just keep for myself.

I am actually on a quest for 2000. $2000 that is. Hopefully I can sell 2000 cards for at least $1.00 each to save for my Custom Koaloha Tenor. Its going to take about 2 years for me to wait for the Uke. Wish me luck.

I use to be a Hockey and baseball card fanatic. I was going through my stuff a few years back and was thinking man this steroid crap has really hit some of my better cards. AKA: Bonds, McGwire,Clemons etc. Now A. Rod. If it wasn't for all my old stuff, I wouldn't have crap. I think there should be a class action law suit against these guys for ruining the value of my cards. LOL

Top Bottom