The JH duct tape fix?

Whatever that is on his ukulele or for whatever reason it is there.............it works. My God I love is music.

I had the pleasure of seeing him perform about 6 weeks ago. If you ever get the chance to see him do not pass it by. He is not only a great muscian but a great performer as well. Has a really good time with the audience and is very warm and genuine.

I'm sure that's the new Acoustic line of duct tape. It improves one sound, if applied properly. I put mine on my mouth. :eek:

Seriously, I think Hill is sounding better these days.

There's definitely a crack under that tape, and judging by the condition of the uke overall, it looks more like an accident happened that broke that spot, it's indented pretty good.

dent in uke.jpg

Last edited:
I think that's where he stores the comb and chopsticks when he's not using them... :)

John

The good old boys in our high school band used to say, "If it can't be fixed by duck tape or bailing wire, then just burn it."

"A real man only needs two things to make it through life, duct tape and WD-40. The duct tape for fixin' stuff that moves when it oughtn't and the WD-40 fo fixin' stuff that won't move when it oughta."

:)

"A real man only needs two things to make it through life, duct tape and WD-40. The duct tape for fixin' stuff that moves when it oughtn't and the WD-40 fo fixin' stuff that won't move when it oughta."

:)

It's scary how much sense that makes.

Somebody ought to start a post where folks may tell tales about how many different things they have fixed with duct tape. It is a Divine Invention. As a musician, I cannot function without it.

I've lost track of that number. I'll bet I have 5 rolls of different thickness and colors at my house and garage right now.

Top Bottom