Luna High Tide Ovangkol Tenor a/e Uke & Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Amp

jpeaslee

Reaction score
Fishman Loudbox Mini acoustic amp. This thing gets rave reviews, and for good reason. The tolex is a little scuffed up in a few spots (very common, it's thin tolex), but perfect working order. You can run your guitar and a mic. Some use the mic channel for a 2nd acoustic instrument, or just vocals. Perfect for a solo act. It gets surprisingly loud and super portable/lightweight. Also has a DI out and an aux in. $265 shipped conus. (pm me if you want more detailed pics of the tolex wear)

Luna High Tide Ovangkol Ukulele Great tenor acoustic electric uke. Very pretty inlays and the ovangkol wood is gorgeous. Its got a nice satin finish, but the figure in the wood has a nice little sparkle under the light. If you look very closely, you can see where the base of the neck was professionally repaired. Perfectly stable (very low tension on these things) and barely visible. You probably wouldn't notice if I didn't tell you. Asking $175 shipped conus.

If you look closely at the bottom of the base where the third piece of wood was glued to make the neck, you can see the very faint line that runs diagonally across the seam.

Also, just in case you were wondering, these two work great together, and you can take them home for $400 shipped conus.

Is it OK to list sale items in the Uke Talk section? I thought sales were only allowed in the Ukulele Marketplace section. I have a uke to sell, but want to be sure of where to list it.

Top Bottom