Challenge Me!

Listening to/watching some of your videos. You sound and play great!!! If you do the Bee, please let me know; I'd love to hear it.

Write a song!

"Allemande" (My Lady Hunssdon's Puffe) by John Dowland. This piece is contained in Tony Mizen's "Lute to Uke" Early music for the ukulele book.
The challenging feature in this lively & joyful composition is the rapid ornamentations which are used to create the wonderful feel.

Could always have a go at playing 'Duelling Banjo's' ( Ukes )...Backwards

Oh, can you send me the tabs for that piece? Did you master that on a soprano uke?

now I'm going to be noodling around trying to learn these....thanks guys, I'll have the learned in about a year! LOL

"Allemande" (My Lady Hunssdon's Puffe) by John Dowland. This piece is contained in Tony Mizen's "Lute to Uke" Early music for the ukulele book.
The challenging feature in this lively & joyful composition is the rapid ornamentations which are used to create the wonderful feel.
I second the "Puffe"! It's a tough one to get through smoothly and musically!

Great suggestions guys!

Magic ukulele waltz sounds super fun to play, that'll be first on the list to learn.

I guess i'll work on my tremelo picking to get through bumblebee but that will definitely be a good challenge! great suggestion.

Is there a way to get the allemande tabs/sheet music without buying the whole book? Like does anyone have a pdf of it? It sounds great and I'd love to learn it!

Top Bottom