I just experienced ukulele induced euphoria....I think

Ukejenny

Reaction score
So, I was about to start a thread asking how everyone on UU was going to spend their weekend and then say that we were having our club jam tonight along with a party to celebrate a charter member who is moving to another town.

Then it hit me... It is Monday. Not Friday. The prospect of playing my ukulele tonight with my ukulele friends made me totally skip four days of non weekenddom...

If I could bottle that feeling, I'd sell it. Anyway, woot - I'm getting to meet up with my uke club tonight and we are going to have fun!!!

My uke ensemble meets on Monday nights, and I have to say it's given me a whole new outlook about Mondays. Can't quite say that it makes me as euphoric when I wake up on Mondays as I am when I wake up on Fridays, but it sure makes getting through the day a lot easier :)

So, I was about to start a thread asking how everyone on UU was going to spend their weekend and then say that we were having our club jam tonight along with a party to celebrate a charter member who is moving to another town.

Then it hit me... It is Monday. Not Friday. The prospect of playing my ukulele tonight with my ukulele friends made me totally skip four days of non weekenddom...

If I could bottle that feeling, I'd sell it. Anyway, woot - I'm getting to meet up with my uke club tonight and we are going to have fun!!!

Sounds very kinky and I know exactly how you feel. :D

Top Bottom