Slayer!!

"...it turns out that Jeff Hanneman’s riffs were so [freaking] boss, they even work on a a stupid instrument like the ukelele. Amazing."

I think it more fitting to say…

"…it turns out that the ukulele is so freaking boss, you can even play Jeff Hanneman's riffs on it. Amazing."

Not that I have any interest in putting the time into learning to cover Slayer songs on the uke, guitar, or even the pan flute.

I was insulted for my Ukulele and all the other ukuleles in this world!!!

Yeah, but what about Sepultura? ;-)

That is kick ass.

:agree:
Go, uke slayer! :music: :rock:

Saw Slayer twice. Great video (although he did use extensive backing tracks from Slayer).

Pure ukulele. Metallica. Master of Puppets.

http://youtu.be/cbuY1LUWqBU

"...it turns out that Jeff Hanneman’s riffs were so [freaking] boss, they even work on a a stupid instrument like the ukelele. Amazing."

I think it more fitting to say…

"…it turns out that the ukulele is so freaking boss, you can even play Jeff Hanneman's riffs on it. Amazing."

Not that I have any interest in putting the time into learning to cover Slayer songs on the uke, guitar, or even the pan flute.

i think the guy is pretty talented. Im not a big fan of metal wanker show off metal. Thats the exact reason why im drawn to the ukulele for its simplicity and underdogness. I kind of wished he had done this video with an electric uke it would have sound better it sounded kind of 'off' with the clean tone. Regardless hes very talented just not a fan of metal like this

:rock:::music::music::rock:

Awesomeness.

Top Bottom