WTB used Soprano

bahama.blue

Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for a used soprano to travel with. Wear and tear okay, not concern about looks. Just something that plays and sounds decent for around $65. Shipping would be to Florida.
Thanks!
Mike

Soprano ukulele

A DonMo Reso? What number into the USA is yours? Mine was the first in the USA, and it went to a friend in Florida. I have quite a few different soprano ukuleles In your range both new and used. Shall I send you a private message?

Hi Ya Mr. B,
This is your old reso and still in my possession. How about selling me myrtle wood bahama blue beauty too? You have my email: mking52952...... for any used sopranos your willing to part with.
Thanks, Mike

Lehua Solid Australian Black Wood (Koa arcadia). Custom set up w/ compensated bone saddle, Fremont Blackline Strings (Med.). Sounds great, loud, bright, correct intonation. Like new w/ gig bag. $99. +shipping USPS

Tried to send PM but your box is full. I have a great Kala-P soprano pineapple. Let me know if this interests you. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, but abit more than I want to spend. Really trying to keep it under $75 w/shipping. The Lehua concert I had was really well made and played mighty fine.

cleared my box. please send info w/price. thanks

Top Bottom