Tiny Terror (Mahogany)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I am selling my Tiny Tenor. It is the mahogany back and sides model with spruce top. Top, back, and sides are all solid woods. I got this instrument from Mike at UkeRepublic a while back and have just not bonded with it. I have several other tenors I play more often so it's time to sell this one.

The instrument is in as-new condition, hardly played. There are no issues with the ukulele. It projects extremely well, sounds and plays great.

Included is the Roadrunner padded gig bag shown in the pictures.

I am asking $375 which includes shipping within the CONUS. I will ship anywhere but will have to get actual shipping costs for anywhere outside the CONUS.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

IMG_0101.jpgIMG_0102.jpgIMG_0103.jpgIMG_0104.jpgIMG_0105.jpg

Last edited:
You might get a better sale if you take out the word terror and replace it with tenor (i assume its a tiny tenor and not a tiny terror). Looks like a great instrument good luck

You might get a better sale if you take out the word terror and replace it with tenor (i assume its a tiny tenor and not a tiny terror). Looks like a great instrument good luck

Thanks a bunch...I corrected the text...Maybe the title will draw attention to it...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom