Three new kinnards

billten

Reaction score
These are the three Kinnards we have been waiting for. Right to left is a rosewood and spruce tenor, rosewood and cedar concert and a crazy big bottomed girl rosewood and cedar soprano. I thought this picture gave a really good idea of how special the soprano will be...

photo 1.jpg

Three Kinnards at once. Excellent!

Congratulations!!!

Mine and my son's ukulele I believe is next in line after this batch. Congrats again

Dennis Kim
These are the three Kinnards we have been waiting for. Right to left is a rosewood and spruce tenor, rosewood and cedar concert and a crazy big bottomed girl rosewood and cedar soprano. I thought this picture gave a really good idea of how special the soprano will be...

View attachment 66812

Those look very lovely! Hubba bubba for the concert especially!

Thanks for the kind words all, very excited. It won't be hard at all to figure out what to play. The tenor is mine. My wife plays concert and my son is purchasing the soprano. :)

Now you really must call me when you are in Toronto, tenor with spruce and rosewood, yes. Seriously yes. Three kinnards at once is better then a Habs hat trick.

Beautiful ukes! It will be interesting to compare the tonal difference between the rosewood and cedar soprano and the concert. I'm not usually drawn to sopranos but love the looks of that one.

Last edited:
Really cool. New twist on the family that plays together, stays together.

Top Bottom