One of my Favorite songs from Corey Fujimoto

hawaii 50

Reaction score
You forgot to mention that Corey is playing the song on your new Ko'olau, which is absolutely achingly, breathtakingly beautiful! :bowdown:

showing off your new custom uke eh? :shaka::shaka::shaka:

hahaha....Len, I guess you told many people that you ordered a new custom. Corey's played this song many times! This one sounds so good. Congrats.

hahaha....Len, I guess you told many people that you ordered a new custom. Corey's played this song many times! This one sounds so good. Congrats.

hey Daniel....

that was a great recording...Andrew and Greg(visiting from Seattle) were lucky to see/hear the recording too......Corey played it so sweet....
btw the Ko'olau CS sounds so good and it is only one day old when they made the recording...should get better in time...

Indonesian Rosewood/Sinker Redwood top is a great combination....the tone of the uke is beautiful

Such a nice rendition by Corey played on suuuuuucccccchhhhh a nice ukulele. Congrats again..;.

This is one of my fave songs and was really pleased to find this awesome ukulele version of it some months ago ! I'm halfway through learning it now. I had to switch to a low G to play it and boy I'm so glad I did !!

I think that I am pretty much sold on the Ko'olau CS as my one acoustic ukulele. I'm thinking redwood and milo.

Congrats on a beautiful uke!

The song is beautiful as well (although Corey could probably make Knickknack Paddywack sound good). Does anyone have a link to a tab for this?

Hawaii50, that ukulele is truly fabulous. I have watched the video again. Super congratulations. I'm so glad you posted this video.

Oh, and HMS remains King Kong of ukulele videos; they added a tutorial for Corey's (Emmanuel) The Mystery last night. Wow!

Last edited:
Top Bottom