Fender NoHea - SOLD

JayMadison

Reaction score
Fender NoHea

About a month old, got it from Hawaii Music Supply, it sounds great but the headstrock just doesn't work as well for my hands. Comes with a gig bag, is all laminate koa and looks really nice due to the high gloss. Let me know if you have any questions etc.

Shipping indicates the international shipping cost, shipping in the USA would be about $15.

List Date: 5/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Fender NoHea
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Fender NoHea

This is a great uke at that price. Even greater with an HMS setup. I'll never part with my NoHea, and 99% of the criticism they get is unwarranted. Anyone in the market for a laminate tenor in the $200 range should snap this up.

I love the sound, but the headstock just doesn't fit my hand right, I wish it did because it looks so awesome :)

This is a great uke at that price. Even greater with an HMS setup. I'll never part with my NoHea, and 99% of the criticism they get is unwarranted. Anyone in the market for a laminate tenor in the $200 range should snap this up.

HMS did a great job and did some work on the bridge. I like how the gloss finish on these is tinted black too, it makes em look very pretty

If I wanted a tenor, I'd jump on it!

This was my first uke. I liked it a lot, so much so I have to wonder why I ever got rid of it.

Great ukulele, great price hope it sells. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine

just wondering, why does the headstock bother your hands and/or playing?

I'm not sure exactly, it may not be the headsock, it might be more the neck, but when I do stuff on the first fret something about it just feels odd

lol, I guess if it doesn't sell I'll give it some more time, it's a really nice sounding uke

Top Bottom