Nud

Nickie

Reaction score
Well, I was messing around in Compass Music yesterday, had NO intention of buying another uke, but had been considering a soprano...bought a shiny new Ohana soprano....still can't post pix here, I guess no one seems to know why...so I posted them in UU's Facebook page, if ya wanna go see....

Yay! Ohanas are a good solid uke. What brand is the one that is too wide in the fretboard for you?

still can't post pix here, I guess no one seems to know why

I don't suppose you're using Chrome are you? The "select files" button in the image uploader doesn't work in Chrome (not the way I have mine configured, anyway). You have to use the "basic uploader" link to the right of the button.

You're on a roll, Nickie! Saw the uke on FB, it's lovely! Do you have ukes of all sizes now?

Congratulations on your new ukulele!

congrats...

you need to go to a web-based photo hosting site like photobucket...and upload via that I believe...most forums are like that...but I cannot remember if there was the option to upload...directly...sorry so long ago. I know for sure the photobucket option will work...upload there from your harddrive...then copy the html...from potobucket...once uploaded then upload from that link to your profile...then link it from there...or use insert image...I think you can load it directly from photobucket...I forget tho.

Click "Insert image" icon

Select "from computer" tab

Click "Basic Uploader" link at bottom right of popup

Click "choose file" and navigate to, then select, the image you want

Click "upload file"

Bear in mind that there are image size (dimensions and filesize) restrictions, so the 8mp+ image you copied straight off your phone or camera will be too large.

Posting these for Nickie.

Ohana Soprano

OhanaSoprano_zpsa84ed018.jpg

Ohana Concert

OhanaConcert_zpse71a4b90.jpg

Moku

MokuUke_zpse75e0c2d.jpg

I don't suppose you're using Chrome are you? The "select files" button in the image uploader doesn't work in Chrome (not the way I have mine configured, anyway). You have to use the "basic uploader" link to the right of the button.

BK, nope, no chrome....I did that...it doesn't respond to any clicks at all

congrats...

you need to go to a web-based photo hosting site like photobucket...and upload via that I believe...most forums are like that...but I cannot remember if there was the option to upload...directly...sorry so long ago. I know for sure the photobucket option will work...upload there from your harddrive...then copy the html...from potobucket...once uploaded then upload from that link to your profile...then link it from there...or use insert image...I think you can load it directly from photobucket...I forget tho.

I'm using picasa....I didn't load it...guess I'm stuck with it...it used to work....

thanks guys! I'm very proud....no tenors, not that I don't like 'em, I can't play em....I have a bari, don 't play it either...

Very nice! Love the soundboard color/binding color combo.

Cool case too.

Enjoy

Top Bottom