SpruceHouse BA-1C

cds

Reaction score
I bought this Uke in February brand new from Al. It is a beautiful piece and sounds very bright and loud. It is in basically new condition and there are no issues. The case has a scratch in the vinyl that was there when Al shipped it to me. I would like to sell it for $OLD, Thanks!
Here is Al's description of his Uke:
This SpruceHouse soprano ukulele is built with solid, golden brown Khaya back and sides, and a solid top of Western Red Cedar. The fingerboard and bridge are Bubinga. It has a soundhole rosette of Khaya, standard friction tuners, and position dots on the side of the fingerboard. The finish is a semi-gloss hand-rubbed oil varnish. Fitted with Aquila Nylgut strings, this instrument has a bright, crisp tone and outstanding volume. This special price includes a plush-lined, true hardshell case. See sprucehouseukuleles.com for more details about this and other handmade instruments built in a one-man shop in Eugene, Oregon.

i-dB4xS6x-L.jpg

i-MGgSs6n-L.jpg

i-8B7PBxT-L.jpg

i-zrfc7R6-L.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful looking uke.

Having had a sprucehouse I know that this is going to sound incredible. You should have no problem selling this. Good luck.

If this was all mahogany or all koa I'd buy it in a second. Good luck with the sale.

Top Bottom