You know what grinds my gears?

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
Here is the primary grind my gears for just random non ukulele topic annoyances. I had to move it cuz the one in uke talk was straying far from uke talk.

One thing that grinds my gears is for the past month, everytime my sister opens her damn door i hear Souljah Boy's obnoxious voice, song, accent, etc. coming from the radio. And my sister comes out quite often maybe every 30 mins or so. MEANINNGGG that stupid radio station plays the dumb song every half hour.

Last edited:
ohhhh boy, not this song. please dont get me started with this. they have ruined Ironman bro.

Haha they've defaced almost every super hero in some weak dance/rap song

now the only super hero they can make a song about is robin.
robin13.jpg

LETS SEE EM TRY THIS ONE. HAHAHAHA

you know what gets me mad?

when someone gets seriously hurt, YOU DON'T FREAKIN LAUGH!!!

you know what gets me mad?

when someone gets seriously hurt, YOU DON'T FREAKIN LAUGH!!!

thats a good one, thats just a sign of ignorance and being inconsiderate, good one tsudawuda.

But usually its cool to laugh about it after the person u know is all fine and in the future, sumone will bust out remember that one time u blah blah blah. and u all go OH hahaha hohohohoh hahaha.

seriously, they havent touched the Hulk, Silver Surfer, and Wolverine yet.

they can have Robin, hahah he aint have sh** powers anyway hahaha.

but LEAVE PETER PAN AND IRONMAN ALONE!!!

imma post here daily cuz i have a lot of grind my gears i experience everyday. everyone else feel free to vent out ur annoyances

You know what grinds my gears, when i go to a music store and i have a conversation about OOKuleles to someone or the store clerk and the people still continue to refer to it as YUkuleles, fricking madness man!

Haha they've defaced almost every super hero in some weak dance/rap song

now the only super hero they can make a song about is robin.
robin13.jpg

LETS SEE EM TRY THIS ONE. HAHAHAHA

What about Thor God of Thunder??

mightythor.jpg

ha his name is too long, i dont think those new school so called rappers can put sumtin that long into a song, they'll hurt themselves doing so.

what grinds my gears is when I fry my clutch in my turbo car.. it literally causes grinding of my "gears" everytime I shift.. I hate when that happens. :p

what grinds my gears is when I fry my clutch in my turbo car.. it literally causes grinding of my "gears" everytime I shift.. I hate when that happens. :p

Not sure about other countrys but cars in Australia go like this:

16 - get ur license but need somebody with a full license in the front seat next to you, reffered as L's.. <<< i am on my L's not 17 yet
17 - P's (can drive by yourself)

.. at some stage of time u get ur full license..

Been finned so many times by driving by myself... -.- my luck sucks

anyway, i hate people that make a joke and look at the people around them for a laugh.... its sad

You know what really grinds my gears?

Boys that wear their polo shirts with the collar turned up. Are you TRYING to make yourself look more like a douche bag?

If there's anyone on this forum that does that, I'm sorry. :p

You know what really grinds my gears?

Boys that wear their polo shirts with the collar turned up. Are you TRYING to make yourself look more like a douche bag?

If there's anyone on this forum that does that, I'm sorry. :p
its not so much that they have a polo shirt on with the collar popped. its when the wear TWO polo shirts... yes one on top of the other... and have BOTH collars popped. and they roll in groups of three or more... all of them wearing two polo shirts with popped colors but just in different color combinations hahaha.

What would ever posess someone to wear TWO polo shirts?? That grinds my gears even more! THANKS A LOT NUKEDOC lol

What would ever posess someone to wear TWO polo shirts?? That grinds my gears even more! THANKS A LOT NUKEDOC lol

i got to be honest and say i did that before in highschool. No one did it too then everyone copped it, then after i wore it like that every once and awhile, i saw people with really gay combos like pastel pink and neon green i was like, dude it's not easter yet. I was more partial to the contemporary matches like black/white and red/black.

hell if i know. but i saw it in person in vegas. three guys all different color combos. #1 white under red, #2 blue under green, #3 yellow under purple. ok i dont remember if those were the exact color combos. but still i threw up in my mouth a little bit.

ok i can understand... one person. just doing his thang. being an individual. got his own way of wearing clothes. it might not be "in style", but at least he carries it well. and his confidence makes the ensemble (such a gay word, and im sorry i used it) work... for him. thats great. more power. but three of em? same style? same color jeans? just different color shirtsssss (stressing that its plural)?

its like a new gang. NGOS. No Game Or Style... IN DA HOWSSSSS! haha

awe junkie, im sorry bro. i just read your post after i submitted this one hahaha. but seriously i thought it was the funniest thing to see.

Last edited:
hell if i know. but i saw it in person in vegas. three guys all different color combos. #1 white under red, #2 blue under green, #3 yellow under purple. ok i dont remember if those were the exact color combos. but still i threw up in my mouth a little bit.

ok i can understand... one person. just doing his thang. being an individual. got his own way of wearing clothes. it might not be "in style", but at least he carries it well. and his confidence makes the ensemble (such a gay word, and im sorry i used it) work... for him. thats great. more power. but three of em? same style? same color jeans? just different color shirtsssss (stressing that its plural)?

its like a new gang. NGOS. No Game Or Style... IN DA HOWSSSSS! haha

awe junkie, im sorry bro. i just read your post after i submitted this one hahaha. but seriously i thought it was the funniest thing to see.

Oh yeh.....well I can rock 9 polo shirts all at once. Now what!?!:D Find that man a barf bag...haha..

i got one that just happened today. good thing i didnt need to drop a deuce. but i go into the bathroom in my office and some one decided to sprinkle their pee all over the seat.

men... MEN... i call out to you. is it too hard to lift the seat? i mean, i know its convenient and all how we can go standing up. but "for seriously" (fob joke)! IF YOU SPRINKLE WHEN YOU TINKLE, BE A SWEETIE AND WIPE THE SEATIE.

now, ladies, i dont want this to turn into a discussion about how we leave the seat up. the way i see it, out of respect for you using the same john as us, we lift the seat when we pee. so its not that hard for you to put the seat back down when you have to. its not like you walk into a bathroom butt first, right? hahahaha.

Top Bottom