Zahra Lowzley at N'Ukefest 2014

bazmaz

Reaction score
The weekend just gone we hosted the third annual N'Ukefest festival in Cheshire, UK. Was a hoot and the biggest yet.

Some amazing acts played (nearly 50 of them), and on the Sunday afternoon something special happened.

We are thrilled to have been the ones to give Zahra Lowzley her first ever festival appearance. The audience were completely spellbound. People were in tears watching (no exaggeration). I really think she is going to change the uke landscape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6yflfPAr_E&feature=youtu.be

Thats me looking stunned asking the crowd if they wanted more. I was completely spellbound sitting side stage.

She's awesome. been checking out her videos for a while. Happy to see her performing live. She should have way more views on her page!

Hello everyone, this weekend 30th may - 2nd of June,... i will be offering 15 FREE skype lessons (one per person) to the first 20 people that ask, all you need is a uke , skype and either guitarpro 6 or a pdf reader is fine too.... if you prefer i can just play something for you , if you win a free lesson you can also gift it to someone else ! ... please contact me ... also follow me on twitter to see the countdown of lessons left available @theukuleletutor (please note i am not selling anything, promoting anything, or even linking to any sites , this is just a gift to ukulele players and enthusiasts)

Magical. Just magical!!!

What is the name of the song at the 9:45 mark? I know it and cannot name it to save my life.

I got one of those lesson slots and I'm more excited about it than just about anything else in months and months.
She may be too modest to say, but her lessons are incredibly cheap as well - you can book her for $10/hr! That's practically free!

Top Bottom