View Full Version : Making roon in June

05-20-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm expecting two new ukes in June. Scott Wise has been building a set consisting of a tenor and a baritone. They are near completion.
I'll be in Texas till the end of May. When I return I'll be selling my 2013 Kamaka soprano with Gotoh tuners for around $700 and a Mya-Moe #819 Myrtle tenor tradition for $800. They are both in great condition.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'll post photos when I return.
If no interest, they go to EBay

05-20-2014, 01:20 PM
This is the Mya-Moe when it was new http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=819&submit=Track

06-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Here are photos of the tenor Mya-Moe. When I took it out of the case I saw that I had lost the end pin. I called the Gordon's and Char said she is sending a new one out. Great people.

06-04-2014, 11:23 AM
That Mya Moe is a screaming deal, John. It'll be sold by this weekend, if not sooner.

06-04-2014, 11:25 AM
More photos.

06-04-2014, 11:35 AM
The Kamaka Soprano with Gotoh tuners

06-04-2014, 11:38 AM
More photos of the Kamaka

06-04-2014, 11:41 AM
That Mya Moe is a screaming deal, John. It'll be sold by this weekend, if not sooner.

If only you ruled the world. Both of these instruments sound great. Both have been consistently humidified through our long Winter. I just need the room.

Purchasers can return the ukes within a few days if they don't like them.

06-04-2014, 05:06 PM
[I] got a few PM'a asking questions. Prices include CONUS shipping. I will accept Paypal. Hard cases are included. I'm keeping the humidifiers. Both are strung with Worth clears. Low G on the tenor, High g on the Soprano.

06-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Hey John, just sent you a PM. :iwant:

06-05-2014, 01:32 AM
Both ukes are on hold at the moment.

06-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Both are sold. Thank you for looking.