I made a banjo ukulele tutorial video!

good vid, thanks for all the different patterns i like it

Fantastic! Thanks a million, bud!!! This is gonna help me tons. I appreciate your sharing, and you are a helluva banjolele player to boot.

Awesome man! Looking forward to part 2. Keep it up! :D

Great stuff Johnny! I've got an old Maybelle banjo Uke that I never really bonded with and was gonna sell. I think I'll give it another go now.
Cheers!

Thank you everyone so much! And if anything is unclear in the video or you guys have any tips on how to make Part 2 the best it can be then I'm all ears. But thanks so much for watching!!!!

Very cool. I just got my first banjo uke so this will be a great first try on it.

You asked for some comments - I particularly like how you cover the strum and then use that related to a particular section and repeat it several times. That really helps show how it fit and is used in the song.

I noticed that HD 720p was available but it did not seem to improve the video quality.

Finally I would say if you could make an effort to play it a little slower on the first go round and then normal speed that would make it much easier I think.

OVerall though outstanding tutorial. I can't wait for all the cool strums in part 2!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate that and thanks for watching! I agree I should have made more effort to show the strums slower. I have learned a lot since that video and the next one will be much better! I will also try to improve video quality the next go around.

Very cool. I just got my first banjo uke so this will be a great first try on it.

You asked for some comments - I particularly like how you cover the strum and then use that related to a particular section and repeat it several times. That really helps show how it fit and is used in the song.

I noticed that HD 720p was available but it did not seem to improve the video quality.

Finally I would say if you could make an effort to play it a little slower on the first go round and then normal speed that would make it much easier I think.

OVerall though outstanding tutorial. I can't wait for all the cool strums in part 2!

Thanks!

"Thread: I made a banjo ukulele tutorial video!"

And very nice it is too....and informative ...and it has a good tune .......I'm very proud of you young man .......

From an Old Fart.;)

I'm back after an enforced sabbatical so I got some stuff to share ...See ya......

Keep it Slippy

Top Bottom