FS Mainland Sprucetop Concert

Strom

Reaction score
FS Mainland Sprucetop Concert--Sold

Hi Everyone,
After much consideration I have decided to part with my Mainland Concert Gloss Spruce Top. This is a great looking uke.The date is January 2011. It is like new with no dents, scratchs, or dings. Was bought from Uke republic and has Aquila strings. I had a strap button installed by a local shop but never got use to the larger size of the concert (I prefer soprano size). The Ohana padded gig bag as well as the Levy's brown leather strap and the Martin strap button will be included as well. This is a great warm sounding Uke that deserves a good home. Asking $200.00 firm plus shipping and prefer paypal. Please feel free to ask any questions. PM if interested.
Thanks

Attachments

• DSCN0054.jpg
    DSCN0054.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCN0053.jpg
    DSCN0053.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN0055.jpg
    DSCN0055.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCN0056.jpg
    DSCN0056.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCN0058.jpg
    DSCN0058.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
DSCN0066.jpgDSCN0066.jpgHi Everyone,
Thought I had this sold to someone local. Let them take it on trial and they loved it so the sale seemed sure. I even let them install a K&k Big Spot pickup they already had in it. However the sale didn't happen. They felt bad about the sale not happening so when they gave it back they let me keep the pickup for almost nothing. So it's back up for sale. The pickup is not quite flush so I've price dropped to $165.00 and I will ship. PM for more info.

Last edited:
That's a beauty. Concert is my optimal size. I wish...

Do you send to Brazil?

Top Bottom