White Swan Ukulele

patridge

Reaction score
Does anyone have a resource for finding a resonator for a White Swan ukulele? The instrument I own is a complete ukulele except for the resonator. If I can't find one, I will have to have one made. It will be easy to match because the neck, tone ring and resonator are white.

If anyone has additional info on this early uke please send it along.

Thanks

J.Patridge

Does anyone have a resource for finding a resonator for a White Swan ukulele? The instrument I own is a complete ukulele except for the resonator. If I can't find one, I will have to have one made. It will be easy to match because the neck, tone ring and resonator are white.

Thanks

J.Patridge[/QUOTe

I presume you are refering to a banjo uke by William Lange, if so you would have more chance of finding Elvis alive and well than finding a White Swan resonator. Your only other options are buying a complete one, they come up on ebay, making or having someone make a new resonator.
Hope this helps.

White Swan

Thanks

J.Patridge[/QUOTe

I presume you are refering to a banjo uke by William Lange, if so you would have more chance of finding Elvis alive and well than finding a White Swan resonator. Your only other options are buying a complete one, they come up on ebay, making or having someone make a new resonator.
Hope this helps.

Yes it is the William Lange White Swan Banjo Uke. I was afraid that might be the answer. How rare and valuable is this banjo Ukulele? The lack of a resonator does not effect playing the instrument. Does anyone have any more info on this ukulele regarding numbers produced?
Thanks for the info I will keep checking for new posts.
J.Patridge

Just thought you might enjoy an update. I had a new one made using the original case as a model for measurements. See the attached photos.

What do you think of the new resonator? image.jpgimage.jpg
Jim patridge

Top Bottom