Kiwaya KS6 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

billten

Reaction score
I have to reduce the uke headcount before my Kinnard arrives. My Kiwaya KS6 is for sale, $260 shipped. The KS6 is basically the same smooth playing, lovely sounding ukulele as a KS1 except it has some upgrades, a solid mahogany top (rather than laminate on the KS1) and a rosewood fingerboard (rather than walnut). The uke is in perfect condition, absolutely no scratches or dings.

The specs are here: http://www.kiwaya.com/english/html/export-products.html

Size:Soprano
Shape:Standard
Top:Solid Mahogany
Finger Board:Rosewood
Nut & Saddle:ABS Resin
Total Frets:12/12f
Gotoh Tuners 

IMG_0029.jpg IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0018.jpg

This uke is under offer. Thanks to the many who PM'ed me. Kiwaya sure gets a LOT of loving...
Bill

Someone got a great deal.

Hahaha, thanks.

If only my lovely bride didn't take up playing, it was a real mixed blessing. Now she can quite accurately tell me which of the ukes i am keeping solely because i love them and which i need to pass on to someone else to love. My "oh no honey, i need this one because" explanations are falling on real rocky ground these days...

Hahaha, thanks.

If only my lovely bride didn't take up playing, it was a real mixed blessing. Now she can quite accurately tell me which of the ukes i am keeping solely because i love them and which i need to pass on to someone else to love. My "oh no honey, i need this one because" explanations are falling on real rocky ground these days...

Is that why she let you buy the Kinnard tenor.............she knows bigger is better :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom