Collings UT-2 Sunburst Tenor Outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
ON SALE TILL SUNDAY ONLY This is a stunner, 2010 vintage but better than new.
I just don't play as much as I used to. So this near perfect, no issue, wear or anything I can see. Plays better than new.
New sells for $2300+ plus shipping if you can find one.
My sale price is $1700 delivered in CONUS in Collings case. You pay Paypal fees or gift it and save.
More pics available, just ask.

Attachments

• Sale1.jpg
    Sale1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 379
  • Sale2.jpg
    Sale2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Sale3.jpg
    Sale3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 241
  • Sunburst.jpg
    Sunburst.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
It's gorgeous, I wish you had posted it before I bought mine, which I love!

If only it was the lighter honey burst and the UT-3 fully bound model I'd jump at this! Good luck on selling one of the best looking and playing ukes around!

Bump for the weekend, no further price reductions coming, but I'll through in a new set of strings.
Bob

Edgeguy: I don't know what this Collings sounds like. The Collings tenor I have and every one I've played (as they come through Gryphon Strings in Palo Alto) is brighter and 'edgier' than the K tenors I've played. I absolutely love my Collings. Basically the only tenor I play every day.

I'm sure there are many different opinions on this but this is what my ears say. lol.

Last edited:
I love my Collings koa tenor. This uke will delight whoever buys it. Collings is all about consistency, one of the few brands I would buy by mail.

Thanks for your vote. Really a used plain UT-2 is selling for nearly my price this week. I'd put this up against new anyday.
Bob

...owning two of these UT2 mahogany and a UC2K Uke, I can attest that the sound of these just keep getting better and better with time....every time I think of selling one, I play it and can not part with it.

OK gents, Final markdown to $1725 delivered conus in Collings hard case. No added strings. I'll give it the end of June, then I'm on vacation and sale will close.

Bob

I know you don't want to hear me brag about my Collings for sale. Butthis is truly your last chance before the summer. I leave on July 12 so if anyone wants to get this done I am offering the best Collings deal on this or any site. This is an absolute primo condition UT-2 Sunburst Tenor in case and I will deliverer it in Conus for $1700 , till July 1, after that there is not enough time to get it done before I leave on vacation.
So fellas and girls lets get it done this weekend and have one of the best ever made/ sounding Collings in your music room.
Thanks, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom