I'd like to be induced into a coma for the next 10 days or so

Captain Simian

Reaction score
Post Deleted

Last edited:
Very Cool!

I've had guitars and one ukulele sent overnight, and that wasn't quick enough. SERIOUSLY!!! I hate to wait for toys, and even buying an instrument at the store means I can't play until I get home. I need a genie. :D

Very nice. I've go the hots for the plain wood top soprano. Had a concert Tiki at one time but the fretboard width threw me. The neck felt wider than I'm used to but I just looked up the specs and it's actually 1.4"... not that much wider than the 1.375" I'm used too. Definitely going to try one again soon. It will go everywhere with me!

Congrats a little early.

Ooh! Pretty.

Hoping you are pleasantly surprised and get it a little earlier than expected! It's a beaut!

I've had guitars and one ukulele sent overnight, and that wasn't quick enough. SERIOUSLY!!! I hate to wait for toys, and even buying an instrument at the store means I can't play until I get home. I need a genie. :D

Yes! Same here, can't even wait until bring it back home from store.:p

Time is going to drag until this gets here:

FleaWalnutTenor_zps0a5b0ff9.jpg

When i waited for ukes to come in the mail it seemed like months, I know the feeling.
Really nice flea you got there.

I had a walnut concert Flea for less than 2 months and in a fit of something awful (read: tuition payments), passed it on to someone else. Will be getting another ASAP, this time with fancy B-Band. I don't need the tuner, but the pickup will be helpful. The only question is, concert or tenor? I've had both and enjoyed them, but somehow the length of the tenor seems easier to play seated, especially with the pickup jack/cable in the way.

I feel your pain! These Fleas, they bite pretty hard for something so deceptively small and cute!

What kind of Oasis? I had a set of warm low G's briefly. Broke 2 in a week and before that had only broken one string in many years with many ukes... FTR 6 were Fleas of various scales and designs, including someone's castoff concert I have now. :) Hoping I just got a weird set of Oasis, but not likely to try them again.

Me: Check the status on the Flea.

Kid: Dad, it's going to be the same as when you checked it this morning.

Me: Check it or you can pay for college on your own.

Kid: There's something really wrong with you.

Me: Do it or I'll shut off your phone too.

Still in transit. Sigh.

ROTFLMAO!!! I need you to speak with my 26 year old stepson.

The trick is to buy an ukulele every week. Then you have something to play with while you wait for the next one.

Exactly this!

Top Bottom