WTB - Soprano uke, all considered within reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DazW

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a good used soprano uke. Up to £250 shipped to UK. Can't find anything new that I really like so thought Id try looking at used, may get more for my money hopefully. I'd prefer something a bit different to the usual mass produced brands if poss, not something everyone else has if you know what I mean. Cheers

Last edited:
Hi, I've just emailed him from his website. That soprano is exactly what I'm looking for so hopefully it's still available. Thanks a lot for the message

Last edited:
great news. Be interested to hear what you think of it, if it works out. You've even got budget left to put peghads on…:) although it would be a shame to disturb its supreme lightness...

Think he first advertised the Meranti soprano on 8th May so hopefully it hasn't gone yet. To be honest I'll probably just order one anyway if that ones already sold. Says around 4 month wait which I can live with, Id rather do that and know I'm getting something great then buy something now that I don't really want.

Ordered the soprano tonight! Very, very happy and pretty sure Ive found exactly what I was looking for. I'll post pics when it arrives and a quick review. I've spent all week looking online and its a relief to finally buy one. Cheers

Last edited:
Your new ukulele

In one of the posts it was mentioned to use PEGHEDS as the lightest geared tuner available. I am corresponding with a fellow in the UK about finding someone else so the cost of shipping would be about halved for both to leave here together.. if interested, or just curious, let me know. Since tomorrow is a National Holiday, there will be nothing moving until at least Tuesday www.pegheds.net 7543 or 8543

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom