ma' Mainland Uke!

shanifawni

Reaction score
i don't really know how this thread posting dealio goes,
or if i should even be posting a thread.

but i got 'Russ bussed' annnnd so now i have a mainland uke (mahogany soprano) and its gorgeous and lovely and i'm always thinking about playing it....anyhow.

just wanted to share my love with the world. specifically the UU world.
much love!
here's a silly video bout it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkbjQk3D4t4

That is awesome! im saving up for a mainland also, there is just so much hype on these boards that im pretty sure i cant go wrong. Here's also hoping i win deach's mmmbop then ill get one quicker lol!

but seriously she is beautiful, treat her well!

Awesome! How do I get on the list?
oh c'mon deach you didnt get the email about free mainland ukes via Russ? you gotta check the emails! lol

i kid, i kid.

yesh, i will take care of her.
and i'm excited to see someone get the banjo-uke. sounds excitin'

Shani, thanks for sharing your beautiful, new Mainland ukulele with us. Enjoy it!

I need one. I want one. I must have one. I can't live without a Mainland uke.

And, I need to find $200 somewhere. Yes, the grocery money!!

Shani, thanks for sharing your beautiful, new Mainland ukulele with us. Enjoy it!

I need one. I want one. I must have one. I can't live without a Mainland uke.

And, I need to find $200 somewhere. Yes, the grocery money!!

hahahahahaha
ukulele beats out food - i'm sure you could mooch some food offa someone you know. or go college kid style and eat way too much ramen (yeah sodium!)

and you're welcome. one day i'll make a video where i actually play a song for more than two seconds!

ukulele gets you thru times of no food better than food gets you thru the times of no ukulele, everyone knows that:)
unfortunataly the oz dollar is so crap at the moment ,although I have no real need for a new uke(I hear someone ask whats that got to do with it and I would agree) I would only be feeding uas. They do look very tasty though especially the cedar top tenor. I would like to see a baritone .
Enjoy your uke Shani and lets see more vids.
cheers fergs

oh c'mon deach you didnt get the email about free mainland ukes via Russ? you gotta check the emails! lol
....'

I sent out that email after I hacked into Russ' account.

You guys are all so nice,thanks to everyone.
I'm hoping to have the banjo-uke out this spring,since it has to be fabricated from scratch and there are metal parts to consider,I can't be sure of exactly when,but it is in the works.
I'd like to have baritones available this year,and that's a whole different story.

I'm hoping to have the banjo-uke out this spring,since it has to be fabricated from scratch and there are metal parts to consider,I can't be sure of exactly when,but it is in the works.

The banjo-uke should be a big seller. I keep reading post-after-post in the forums that there isn't a good selection of reasonably priced banjo-ukes out there.

i don't really know how this thread posting dealio goes,
or if i should even be posting a thread.

but i got 'Russ bussed' annnnd so now i have a mainland uke (mahogany soprano) and its gorgeous and lovely and i'm always thinking about playing it....anyhow.

just wanted to share my love with the world. specifically the UU world.
much love!
here's a silly video bout it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkbjQk3D4t4

Great video!

Top Bottom