White Sandy Beach (Ukulele Solo)

Hi John I purchased this tab from some site a while back. I was thinking that I was going to get a few more pages when I bought it. Is this the whole song?
I remember now I tabbed it out in Guitar Pro and it did not sound right with all the eighth notes.

Thanks for your kind comments. :D

I don't have tabs, I learned it watching Ariyapol's Video and modified a couple of thinks for myself. But the linked tabs look quite good. :)

Oh man, most jealous. When are you going? Wish I was heading to HI this year. Maybe next year... :(
I'm traveling for three and a half weeks mid september till early october. It's my first trip to Hawaii and will probably be the last for many many years. It's quite a long way to go from Germany, it's literally on the other side of the earth. :rolleyes:

I'm traveling for three and a half weeks mid september till early october. It's my first trip to Hawaii and will probably be the last for many many years. It's quite a long way to go from Germany, it's literally on the other side of the earth. :rolleyes:

Haha, that's what I said the first time I booked my very first vacation to Hawaii. I've gone back every opportunity I get now and hopefully to return next year. Been way too long since I was there! Hawaii is like a lover you just can't stay away from once you get smitten by her hospitality, culture and general laid back atmosphere. :)

Top Bottom