San Jose Jam- 2/22- Save the Date!!!

dinkadink

Reaction score
It's that time again! San Jose is about to rock out Uke Style again!!

Sunday, February 22nd, noon to ???

We had such fun in my backyard a couple of weeks ago, I think we'll do it again here. We'll have the same general format as we normally do at the Poor House Bistro, with PA, and scheduled performances, but just move it all to my backyard.

Warning the neighbors now, because this jam is going to be the biggest baddest one yet!

More details to follow soon, but be aware! This one is NOT TO BE MISSED!!! Trust me.

I already have some mega, supersized surprises in store for everyone!

Don't miss out. Mark it on your calendar now, and check this thread often in the next week for updates!

Please post here if you think you'll attend, so I can PM my address to you when it gets closer. And so you're not totally in the dark, location wise, I live very near San Jose Airport.

Can't wait to see everyone again!! xoxo- Heather

Zowie. No replies. E-Money, Ed, Young, Russell, Dominator...... need some love here to help promote the coolest meet-up on EARTH!

(This is my elaborate way of bumping my own thread) ;)

Eo Heather,

I should be down to show up. As much as I want it to rain (sturgeon fishing's been great for me in the rain), I wouldn't mind a little break from it next Sunday for this.

Eo Heather,

I should be down to show up. As much as I want it to rain (sturgeon fishing's been great for me in the rain), I wouldn't mind a little break from it next Sunday for this.

Awww, hope you can make it Neal (don't know how you spell it- my brother's middle name is Neal..that's how we spell it).... and I hope the rain all week doesn't make my backyard a swamp! -Heather

I'm planning to be there for sure. I'm gigging with the rock band in Pleasanton the night before on the 21st so I plan to just stay down there and attend the jam the next day.

I think Heather is planning to come out to the gig which is at the Main Street Brewery in Pleasanton. So if you live in the area come out and check out the band and give her someone to party with.

And as Heather says, this jam and get together is one not to be missed. I wouldn't think of letting the cat out of the bag but she really does have a couple nice surprises in store.
See you there,

I'm planning to be there for sure. I'm gigging with the rock band in Pleasanton the night before on the 21st so I plan to just stay down there and attend the jam the next day.

I think Heather is planning to come out to the gig which is at the Main Street Brewery in Pleasanton. So if you live in the area come out and check out the band and give her someone to party with.

And as Heather says, this jam and get together is one not to be missed. I wouldn't think of letting the cat out of the bag but she really does have a couple nice surprises in store.
See you there,

Yes!!!! I am going to Pleasanton to see Dom's rock band rock out. Please come out and join me and support our kick-ass Dominator!

And see??? I told you all! Surprises and super duper stuff in store for this one! Don't miss it. I'm just saying....

-Heather

so should we satrt thinking up of excuses in case someone has to call in sick to stay and play? i getting my list ready. ;)

dude I wish I could use an excuess but I work with the fam's, and I can't say my stomach hurts could we have a bathroom at the store. So I'll be there around 3.

Top Bottom