Es geht ein dunkle Wolk herein

Thanks, Itsme and Campbell!

Sorry that I often post vids of unavailable arrangements... but what can I do? I arrange music by playing it. The best way to make sure I don't forget how I played it is making a video. So the alternative would be NOT to post these videos...

So you're already hankering for another new e-book? ;)

Best Regards
Wilfried

Beautiful! And yes, we're already hankering for another ebook! ;)) if this is how you do them, keep those videos coming, Wilfried! Thanks for sharing this, it's great!
Randy

Thanks Randy.

Perhaps I should really just make smaller e-books so you don't have to wait soo long for it ;)

Hope you liked the last one -- I'm really lacking feedback on it a bit. Still not sure how well the "3 books in one" approach worked. Maybe it was just a bit silly of me to make it like this.

Best Regards
Wilfried

I'm really lacking feedback on it a bit. Still not sure how well the "3 books in one" approach worked. Maybe it was just a bit silly of me to make it like this.
I don't really need all that extra stuff. I'm happy with the main document with both standard notation and tab.

Oh, and I know I've said this to you before, but I don't like the pictures on the pages that take extra ink to print. It's also a matter of how I like to keep my music stand looking simple, and pictures don't fit.

Thank you all for your feedback!

itsme: Ok, I understand that you prefer more plain e-books, perhaps in the style of the free "Naschwerk" e-book (which doesn't have graphics besides of the humble and tiny title graphic). I'll take this into consideration. It's always difficult to do it right for everybody... ;) At least, I usually tried to make the images not too ink consuming (and I have to say it's really not expensive at all to get it printed as a brochure in a copy shop too).

Best Regards
Wilfried

Top Bottom