wanted: affordable jenny concert

little_lanikai

Reaction score
I looking to buy an affordable bushman jenny concert, i'm also willing to trade my new concert fluke for one. I'd really like to have one with gear tuners!:D My price range would be anything up to $200. because I am a poor college student with not a lot of money. :shaka: mahalo.

i looked there too, all that's there is a tenor, a soprano, and a baritone. Everything except a concert, haha...just my luck! thanks though, I guess I have to continue looking...

I fell in love with their look, and their sound after hearing Julia Nune's ukulele. Ever since then, i've just wanted a bushman jenny. I'd like a red cedar tone mainland, but the price i can't afford. And they all are very goregous, but if i look at them too long the black and white rope binding makes me dizzy. It looks really cool, but for some odd reason it just makes me dizzy.

I have a Jenny concert that I'm willing to sell.

It plays lovely and is in great shape -- except for a filled-n boo-boo (see pics) caused while changing the tuners.

If you're interested, please contact me: paulgelinas AT rocketmail.com
Pics are below:

DSCF0064.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

Last edited:
I recently purchased a concert Jenny from Harp Depot for $200 (plus 5.95 shipping)

http://www.harpdepot.com/index1.html?c161.html&1

There are closing out their inventory of Bushman's and this is the only style they have left and they only have the matte finish. But it's still a heck of a deal.

Wagster.

Top Bottom