PDA

View Full Version : 26 Basic Ukulele Lessons #26: Now Get Out There!

jimdville
05-28-2014, 12:51 PM
The final of my 26 Basic Ukulele Lessons series is now posted on my site. Lesson #26: Now Get Out There! I've had a blast putting these lessons together. And a big thanks to Kala Brand Music for sponsoring the series. All lessons are also archived on my site.

haertig
06-08-2014, 04:30 AM
Thank you for creating these lessons. I am brand new to ukulele (mine doesn't even arrive via FedEx until tomorrow), but I have already found and bookmarked your lessons so I can start my learning. Your efforts to help us beginners are much appreciated. Thank you!

coolkayaker1
06-08-2014, 04:33 AM
A youtuber, Vitka from Germany, who does book reviews with a spry personality, wanted to learn the ukulele. I turned her on to your website, and those lessons specifically. Thanks, Jim!

jimdville
06-08-2014, 10:28 AM
A youtuber, Vitka from Germany, who does book reviews with a spry personality, wanted to learn the ukulele. I turned her on to your website, and those lessons specifically. Thanks, Jim!
No, Thank you oh cool one!

jimdville
06-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Thank you for creating these lessons. I am brand new to ukulele (mine doesn't even arrive via FedEx until tomorrow), but I have already found and bookmarked your lessons so I can start my learning. Your efforts to help us beginners are much appreciated. Thank you!
Now that's getting ahead of the learning curve! Good luck and have fun!

ohmless
06-09-2014, 04:31 PM
also wanted to share my gratitude for this series. I followed along, learned, and and fun. thanks