Kanilea Koa Soprano with Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
SOLD. Thanks all for the comments.

I think this is about 2 years old. All koa body. 14 fret to body soprano scale. I love the little bit of extra room it gives you. Awesome condition…no big marks or scratches. Setup is wonderful. Super easy to play action with no buzzing. Great intonation. Kanilea consistently finishes their ukes so well. Nice and smooth finish and fret ends. Satin finish. Only selling because I've got too many koa sopranos and have been itching for a mahogany one. Includes hardshell case…I think it's an Oahu. There are a few scuffs on it but no tears.

One take sound sample recorded on my iPhone. As always, it's tuned down half a step. https://soundcloud.com/d-mace/kanilea-soprano

Asking $499 with free shipping with continental US.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 117
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 103
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 85
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
a few more pics…

Attachments

• photo 1[1].jpg
    photo 1[1].jpg
    39 KB · Views: 44
  • photo 2[1].jpg
    photo 2[1].jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 37
  • photo 3[1].jpg
    photo 3[1].jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 35
I dont need another Soprano, but I enjoyed your Soundcloud page!

Thanks guys! Yeah...I didn't need another soprano either but....oops, I did it again. NUD is a drug and I need a dose every 1-3 months.

Brother d-mace, I still enjoy greatly the Martin 2012 koa that you sold me. You're a great seller, and as long as you still have UAS, we can all be the beneficiaries. lol

Nice Kanilea. Someone will pop for this one...great price, too.

Brother d-mace, I still enjoy greatly the Martin 2012 koa that you sold me. You're a great seller, and as long as you still have UAS, we can all be the beneficiaries.

Thanks Steve. I miss that 2K…it's a beauty. Not sure why I sold it….must have been having a relapse at the time.

Brother d-mace, I still enjoy greatly the Martin 2012 koa that you sold me. You're a great seller, and as long as you still have UAS, we can all be the beneficiaries. lol

Nice Kanilea. Someone will pop for this one...great price, too.

Aaaaaagghhhh!!! I really want this. Not sure I can afford it right now though. Would you post to the UK? Just to tease me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom